- Flower namePeony 'Kamatafuji'
- Scientific namePaeonia suffruticosa 'kamata fuji'
- Place of originJapan breeding species
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Peony 'Kamatafuji'
Peony 'Kamatafuji' (scientific name: Paeonia suffruticosa 'Kamatafuji') is one of the Japanese breeders of Peony(Button), which blooms large wisteria-colored flowers in a thousand-fold flat bloom in spring. For more information about Peony, please enter "Peony in the "Enter Flower Name" field above.
Common Name: Peony 'Kamata Fuji', Scientific Name: Paeonia suffruticosa 'Kamatafuji', Petiole: Base hugging stem, Leaf margin: Full margin, Flower Color: Wisteria, Flower Size: Large Flower, Flowering Style: Flat-open, thouzand-flowered.