- Flower namePink Abelia
- Scientific nameAbelia cv. edward goucher
- AliasAbelia, Edward Goucher, Edward goucher
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersStrong luck
What is Pink Abelia
Pink Abelia (scientific name: Abelia cv. Edward Goucher) is a cold-resistant evergreen shrub of the gardening species of Abelia. It branches well from the root. It makes small deep peach blossoms bloom for a long period from spring to autumn. Aberia has many white or thin pink color flowers , but this species is deeper in flower color than flower varieties of Abelia, with flowers also good.
Abelia is tall, so it is planted in a separation zone of a road and a sidewalk, whereas this species is not so high, it is planted in the hedge of the house. Flower language is "lucky." It grows vigorously and is dependent on continuing to bloom for a long time. Breeding is done by cutting.
Generic name: Pink Abelia , Scientific name: Abelia cv. Edward Goucher, aka: Hanazono Tsukubane Utsugi, Flower color: Dense peach, Flower diameter: 1 cm.