- Flower nameBegonia semperflorens
- Scientific nameBegonia semperflorens
- Aliasシキザキベゴニア, 四季咲きBegonia, ベゴニア, センパフローレンス
- Place of originGradient types (South America)
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersEternal glory
What is Begonia semperflorens
Begonia senpaflorence (Scientific name: Begonia semperflorens) is native to South America and is non-cold-resistant annual or perennial of the family Begoniaceae. The leaves are egg-shaped without serrated teeth on the leaf edge, the color is green or copper color, and it sticks to the stems in pairs.
Extend the colonial inflorescence from the flower stalk and makes pink, red, white colored single or double flowers blooming. It is a seasonal bloom, and if it is indoors, it blooms annually. If it is not cold, flowers will bloom for a long time even in outdoors. It does not takes time and labor, it is strong, and the flowering period is long. It is used for flower beds and potted plants.
The same family includes Elatiol begonia (Legers Begonia) and Bulbous begonias with flowers large, gorgeous, rich in color. Please also enjoy the feature of Begonia genus. → 【Begonia Special】
General name:Begonia semperflorens, scientific name:Begonia semperflorens, aka: Begonia, origin: South America, height: 15 to 40 cm, color: peach, red, white, red, flower size: 2 to 4 cm, Flowering period: from April to November (flowering time in all daysr).