- Flower nameCorn marigold
- Scientific nameColeostephus myconis
- Aliasクリサンセマム, Chrysanthemum multicaule, Chrysanthemum, Multicaule, コレオステフス, Corn marigold
- Place of originAlgeria
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April, May
- Language of flowersFamiliarity
What is Corn marigold
Corn marigold, called Coleostephus myconis, scientific name:Coleostephus myconis , is a hardy annual creeping grass of the coleostephus genus of Asteraceae family native to Algeria. The grass is low height and makes lovely yellow flowers bloom. Around the petals ,flower core and tubular flowers are yellow. From spring to summer it makes flowers bloom for long period. Similar flower has the same family North Paul. As for the North pole, tubular flowers are yellow and petals are white.
General name:Corn marigold, Scientific name : Coleostephus myconis, aka: Chrysanthemum, origin: Algeria, grass height: 15-20 cm, grass width: 15-20 cm,Llife-form: annual grass , rosette-shaped, Leaf quality: a little thick, Flowering period: from February to May, flower color: yellow, size: 2-3 cm.