Big feather brush
- Flower nameCordyline Terminalis 'Lilinoe'
- Scientific nameCordyline fruticosa 'lilinoe'
- AliasLilinoe ti plant, Cordyline Terminalis 'Lilinoe', リリノエ・ティー・プラント, Cordyline, Cordyline fruticosa, コルディリネ・フルティコサ
- Place of originGarden variety (Horticultural)
- Place of floweringGarden, Subtropical region
- Flowering season
What is Cordyline Terminalis 'Lilinoe'
Cordyline terminalis , scientific name:Cordyline fruticosa , is native to Southeast Asia, Papua New Guinea, is a shrubs, foliage plants and color leaf of the department Agavaceae , of genus Cordyline. In the basement of fleshy rhizomes are food. Leaves are used in cooking, Hula costume and Ray. Lilinoe is a horticultural varieties. Fiery tea golden color that resembles a large feather tree leaf color is conspicuous. Ornamental plants.
Common name: Cordyline Terminalis ' Lilinoe', scientific name:Cordyline fruticosa, synonym : Cordyline Terminalis c.v. Lilinoe , aka Lilinoe ti plant (reline tea plant, in the Hawaiian language), origin: horticultural varieties (Horticultural), Ornamental period: anniversary, leaf color: bright reddish brown, leaf: oblong, leaf length: 30-60 cm, leaf width: 5-10 cm, color: yellow, red, fruit shape: spherical, fruit color: red