- Flower nameEcheveria cante
- Scientific nameEcheveria cante
- AliasEcheveria cante, Echeveria cante
- Place of originCentral Mexico
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Specific area
- Flowering seasonJuly
What is Echeveria cante
Echeveria cante is a succulent plant of the crassulaceae of echeveria genus native to the arid regions of Central Mexico. Known as the Queen of echeveria. Foliage deep purple red, looks that takes whole leaf powder. In July, plays the Red bud stalk.
Generic name: Echeveria cante, Scientific name: Echeveria cante, origin: Central Mexico, environment: arid, life-forms: succulent plants, height: 45-60 cm, Rosetta width: 30-45 cm leaf color: silver-gray, leaf length: 15-18 cm, leaf width: 7 ~ 8 cm, leaf thickness:0.5~0.6 cm, flowers shape: panicle, flowering period: July, flower color:, red, flower diameter:0.4 cm.