- Flower nameEuphorbia togakusensis
- Scientific nameEuphorbia togakusensis
- Alias白山大戟, ミヤマウルシ
- Place of originJapan, Korea, Taiwan
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Low mountains, Sub-alpine
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Euphorbia togakusensis
Euphorbia jolkiniis is a perennial herb endemic to Japan antisyphilitica.
General name: Euphorbia togakusensis, scientific name:Euphorbia togakusensis, origin: Japan, Habitat: low mountains and high mountains, environment: grasslands, Height: 40-690 cm, Rhizome development, leaf arrangement: alternate, leaf shape: oval-lanceolate, leaf color: green, leaf length: 6 cm, leaf margin: entire, flower-shaped Cup, flowering June-July, flower color: yellow, bracts leaf color: yellow, flower diameter: 0.5-0.6 cm, male: 4, 5 pieces, female: ovary: pattern 1, and Fruit shape: spherical, there is a projection and long white hair, fruit diameter:0.6 cm, seed shape: spherical and smooth and seed diameter:0.3 cm.