- Flower nameCarolina Jasmine
- Scientific nameGelsemium sempervirens
- AliasCarolina jessamine, ゲルセミウム, Gelsemium, evening trumpetflower, イエロージャスミン, イブニングトランペット, Yellow Jasmine, カロリーナジャスミン
- Place of originSouthern North America
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Potted flower, Streets, Planting
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
What is Carolina Jasmine
Carolina Jasmine , scientific name:Gelsemium sempervirens , is an evergreen shrubs of the department Carangidae of the Gelsemium geus native to the Southern Plateau of North America. In the alias is called gelsemium (Gelsemium). Spring-summer, branches thickly blooms small yellow trumpet-shaped flowers. There are fragrant Jasmine-like flowers, and native to the Carolina. Hoever, it lcan not drink because there's poison in the whole plant as a herbal tea does not.
Common name: Carolina Jasmine ,
scientific name:Gelsemium sempervirens,
also known as: gelsemium (Gelsemium), evening trumpetflower,
origin: Southern North America, living type: vine and shrub and vine length: 300 ~ 500 cm, leaf color: dark green-yellow (winter) leaf quality: glossy leaves of flowering size: 4-7 / flower diameter: 1 cm, Trumpet-shaped flowers: flower color: yellow flower way: single-Yaesu notes: jasmine-like fragrance, poison for the whole plant.