- Flower nameHydrangea serrata ‘Higoshibori’
- Scientific nameHydrangea serrata ‘higoshibori’
- Alias肥後絞, ヒゴシボリ, ヤマアジサイ, Hydrangea serrata, 山紫陽花
- Place of originBreeding
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Hydrangea serrata ‘Higoshibori’
Hydrangea serrata ‘Higoshibori’ (Scientific name: Hydrangea serrata 'Higoshibori') is one of Hydrangea serrata , Mountain hydrangeas, Yama Ajisai (scientific name:Hydrangea serrata) which is grown by Gunma Prefecture's. It blooms small-flowered multiflowers, with white irises on a light blue background.
Common name: Hydrangea serrata ‘Higoshibori’, Scientific name: Hydrangea serrata 'Higoshibori', also scientific name: Hydrangea macrophylla subsp. Serrata 'Higoshibori', Living type: Cold- and heat-resistant deciduous shrub, Type: Mountain hydrangea, leaf texture: thin matte, flower diameter: 2-3 cm, Large and small flowers: small flowers, tree height: 50 to 100 cm, flowering period: June to July.