- Flower nameIresine Herbstie 'Aureoreticulata'
- Scientific nameIresine herbstii cv. aureoreticulata
- AliasIresine herbstii, aureoreticulata, イレシネ・ヘルブスティー, アウレオレティクタ, 黄斑丸葉ひゆ, イレシネ・ヘルブスティー ‘アウレオレティクラタ’, 黄斑丸葉莧
- Place of origingardening kind (Brazil)
- Place of floweringOrnamental plants
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Language of flowersSecret love
What is Iresine Herbstie 'Aureoreticulata'
Iresine Herbstie 'Aureoreticulata' (Iresine herbstii cv. Aureoreticulata) is a gardening variety of non-cold-resistant perennial "Iresine herbstii' which is considered to be a house plant of the family Amaranthaceae. It branches and stretches to developl along the ground. The leaves are green and the veins are yellow. It is used as a foliage plant.
Common name: Iresine herbstii 'Aureoreticulata', Scientific name: Iresine herbstii Aureoreticulata, Place of Origin: Brazil, Living Type: Non-tolerance Perennials, Plant Length: 20 to 60 cm, single leaf, leaf order: viable, leaf height: 3 to 5 cm, leaf color : Green, vein color: yellow, leaf shape: wide ovoid, leaf margin: saw tooth with or without a saw tooth, April to November, dioecious strain, inflorescence form: spiked inflorescence, inflorescence color: greenish white, flower diameter: 0.5 - 0.8 cm (There is not much value in flower), fruit type: follicle, fruit shape: spherical shape, use: foliage plants, young leaves and stems to edible vegetables.