- Flower nameAlyssum
- Scientific nameLobularia hybrid
- Aliasニワナズナ, 庭薺, Alyssum, スイートアリッサム, Sweet Alyssum, スーパーアリッサム’スノープリンセス’
- Place of origingarden variety, (The Mediterranean coast)
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
What is Alyssum
Sweet Alyssum Super Alyssum 'Snow princess' (scientific name: Lobularia hybrid) is a garden variety of Alyssum (scientific name: Lobularia maritima). The flowers are white like snow and have a sweet fragrance.
Common name: Sweet Alyssum Super Alyssum 'Snow princess' (scientific name: Lobularia hybrid, Origin: Horticultural (Mediterranean), Environment: Warm climate, Life form: Evergreen, annual, H: 10-15 cm, Leaf shape: lanceolate, Leaf margin: entire, Inflorescence: raceme, Flower color: white, purple, Inflorescence diameter: 2-3 cm, Flowering season: October to May, Small flowers: 2-5 mm, Petals Number of petals: 4; fragrance: fragrant; fruit type: angular; uses: flower beds, mixed planting, ground cover, potted plantings.