- Flower nameGarden pansy
- Scientific nameViola × wittrockiana
- AliasPansy, サンシキスミレ, 三色菫, ガーデンパンジー, Garden pansy, 三色すみれ
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersOne trowing
What is Garden pansy
Garden pansy , scientific name:Viola×wittrockiana , is a garden variety and is hardy annual grass of the department Violaceae , of Viola genus in bloomong the sunny streets, parks and other locations. Rich in anthocyanins, purple, white, yellow, Orange, red, Brown and peach. Higher plant genus Viola, large flower size. Looking at photos and the monkey is eating pickled sour face looks.
Generic name: Garden pansy, scientific name:Viola×wittrockiana , synonyms:Viola tricolor hortensis, aka: Pansy, origin: horticultural varieties, height: 10 cm ~ 30 cm, flower size: 5-12 cm, flowering time: September-next year may, flower color: purple, white, yellow, Orange, red, Brown, peach.