- Flower nameAcer 'Crimson King'
- Scientific nameAcer platanoides cv. crimson king
- Aliasクリムゾンキング, Crimson King
- Place of origin horticultural varieties (Europe to Western Asia)
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Hokkaido, Streets, Planting
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Acer 'Crimson King'
Acer platanoides 'Crimson King' (Scientific name: Acer platanoides cv. Crimson King) is one of the horticultural varieties of Norway maple (Scientific name: Acer platanoides) ,which is a deciduous broadleaf tree in the Sapindaceae.
In early summer, it bloom yellow-green flowers and make beautiful golden leaves. The trunk is not spread and is in good condition, and the tree height is lower than Norway maple. Used for symbol trees.
Common name: Norway maple 'Crimson King', Scientific name:Acer platanoides cv. Crimson King, also: European maple, Norwey Maple, Plane Maple, origin: one of the horticultural varieties (Europe-West Asia), tree height: 5-10 m Bark color: grayish brown, flowering stage: April to May, flower color: yellowish green, leaf color: golden color , Leaf: palm-like, use: garden tree, roadside tree, park tree, symbol tree.