- Flower nameAphelandra Dania
- Scientific nameAphelandra squarrosa cv. dania
- AliasAphelandra Dania, Aphelandra squarrosa
- Place of originMexico, Brazil, and garden variety
- Place of floweringOrnamental plants
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Aphelandra Dania
Aphelandra Dania, scientific name: Aphelandra squarrosa cv. Dania, is a gardening kind of the non-cold-resistant evergreen undershrub of the acanthaceae department aaphelandra genus. In Aphelandra squarrosa the forest of the Atlantic coast of Mexico and Brazil is the places of origin. Thick green leaves have big , white veins. It is a bract to look like a yellow flower, and the original flower is yellow, but is a small thing appearing from the side of the bract. It is a houseplant appreciating a leaf than a flower mainly.
Common name: Aphelandra Dania, scientific name: Aphelandra squarrosa cv. Dania, country of origin: Mexico, Brazil,gardening kind, height: 30 cm, bract color: yellow, flower color: dark yellow, bract color: yellow, size (actually bracts diameter): 7 cm-18 cm, flowering time: June to September, Leaf color: blue white striped pattern, ornamental ending: anniversary.