- Flower nameMarguerite 'Sunday ripple'
- Scientific nameArgyranthemum frutescens 'sunday ripple'
- Aliasサンデーリップル, マーガレット, sunday ripple
- Place of originhorticultural variety (originating in the Canary Islands)
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, November, December
- Language of flowersSneaking admiration
What is Marguerite 'Sunday ripple'
Marguerite 'Sunday rippl'(scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens' Sunday ripple') is a horticultural variety (originating in the Canary Islands) in Shizuoka Prefecture. It is a white, single flower and small margaret.
Generic name: Margaret Sunday ripple ', Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'Sunday ripple', Origin: Shizuoka Prefecture horticultural variety (origin) Is the Canary Islands), plant height: 30 to 60 cm, leaf shape: pinnate compound leaf, leaf margin: whole edge, radial symmetry flower, inflorescence shape: single inflorescence, petal type: joint flower, petal shape: tubular flower and tongue shape Flowers, number of petals: many, petal diameter: flower diameter: 3 to 4 cm, flowering period: November to June, flower color: white.