In 2009, Fleuroselect's gold award winner
- Flower nameArmeria 'ballerina white'
- Scientific nameArmeria cv. ballerina white
- Aliasバレリーナホワイト, アルメリア, Ballerina white, Armeria
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
- Language of flowersEmpathy
What is Armeria 'ballerina white'
Almeria 'Ballerina White' (Scientific name: Armeria cv. Ballerina white) is a horticultural product of the perennial herb Armeria of the Almeria genus, Plumbaginaceae family, and blooms spherical white flowers.
In 2009, it is a variety that has received a gold award from 'Froroselect' (European Flower Variety Evaluation Association).
The original species Almeria Maritima produces pink flowers.