- Flower nameBegonia tuberhybrida 'Sunburst Picotee'
- Scientific nameBegonia x tuberhybrida cv. sunburst picotee
- Aliasサンバーストピコティ, 球根ベゴニア
- Place of originGarden variety (South American Andes)
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August
What is Begonia tuberhybrida 'Sunburst Picotee'
Begonia tuberhybrida or Bulba Begonia 'Sunburst Picotee' (Scientific name: Begonia x tuberhybrida cv. Sunburst Picotee) is a kind of bulbous begonia stand type picotee. Picotee is a type in which a thin covering ring enters the edge of a petal. This species has a thin border on the edge of a yellow petal with a red border and becomes a covering ring.