- Flower nameMarguerite 'White moon'
- Scientific nameArgyranthemum frutescens 'white moon'
- AliasMarguerite 'White moon'
- Place of originGardening kind ,Marguerite's orign is the Canary Islands
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersSneaking admiration
What is Marguerite 'White moon'
Marguerite 'White moon' (Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'White moon') is a perennial of the Asteraceae family, a garden cultivar crossing closely related species with Marguerite (scientific name: Argyranthemum) is. Both flowers consist of white tubular flowers and tongue-shaped flowers, and is a semi-double bloom.
Marguerite 'White moon' makes a flower like Marguerite 'Cutie mise' (Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise') change pink color to white.
Generic name: Marguerite 'White moon', Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'White moon', Origin: Garden cultivar (Canary Islands ), Plant height: 50 cm, leaf shape: feathered double leaf, leaf margin: all edges, radial symmetrical flower, inflorescence type: single apical inflorescence, petal type: joint flower, petaloid type: tubular flowers and tongue-shaped flowers, petals : Many, petal diameter: 5 cm, flowering period: four seasons bloom, flower color: white.