- Flower nameBegonia tuberhybrida 'Yellow roseform'
- Scientific nameBegonia x tuberhybrida cv. yellow roseform
- Place of originGarden variety (South American Andes)
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August
What is Begonia tuberhybrida 'Yellow roseform'
Bulboron begonia 'Yellow Roseform' (Scientific name: Begonia x tuberhybrida cv. Yellow Roseform) is one type of bulbous begonia stand type ruffle type. This blooms yellow flower similar to roses.