- Flower nameRose 'Cornelia'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. Pink Mothersday
- Alias薔薇, バラ
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'Cornelia'
Rose 'Pink Mothersday' (scientific name: Roza cv. Pink Mothersday) is a color-changing variety of the red rose 'Mothersday', a horticultural variety of the small shrub 'Rosa' of the rose family Rosaceae. It is a four-season bloomer and produces clusters of several to a dozen small, slightly fragrant flowers. The flowers are pale pink at the beginning of blooming, but gradually fade to white. It can be enjoyed as a potted plant or in a garden.
Common name: Rose 'Pink Mothersday', scientific name: Roza cv. Pink Mothersday, Also known as Happy Mothersday, Height: 50-65 cm, Form: upright, horizontal, Thorns: common, Strain: POL Polyantha rose, Creation: Japan (2014), Type: mini rose, Flowering season: four seasons, Flower color: white to pale pink, Flower diameter: small (4-4.5 cm), Flower shape: semi-double cup, Aroma: slightly fragrant, Use: potted and in the ground.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm