- Flower nameOkisaris versicolor
- Scientific nameOxalis versicolor
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Garden
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, December
What is Okisaris versicolor
Okisaris Versicolor (scientific name:Oxalis versicolor) is a half-Hardy okisaris of bulbous plants. It is characterized by outside of the flowers are red white drawing.
This Baccarat is linear okisaris leaves are often wide trefoil.
Common name: Oxalis versicolor, Scientific name:Oxalis versicolor, Also known as: was color (Versicolor), Origin: South Africa, plant height: 15-20 cm, color: inside white, outside the red and white, flowering: December-year April.