- Flower namespider orchid
- Scientific nameBrassia eternal wind cv. summer dream
- Aliasスパイダーオーキッド, ブラシア, Brassia, ブラッシャー, エターナルウィンド, Summer Dream, クモラン, spider orchid, Brassia Eternal Wind
- Place of originCentral and South America
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October
What is spider orchid
Brassia eternal wind is a horticultural variety between Brassia Bracdiana and Brassia Rex native to Central and South America at of high mountain of epiphytic orchids. 'Summer dream' (Brassia Eternal Wind 'Summer Dream', scientific name:Brassia Eternal Wind cv. Summer Dream) is one varieties of Brassia eternal wind. From early summer to autumn, slender like a spider flowers grow. It has slender petals of pale yellow and a bit more wide lip. Petal red purple belt. Lip is reddish-purple spots.Morning exits the aroma from flowers in the afternoon.
Common names: Brassia eternal wind 'summer dream', scientific name: Brassia Eternal Wind cv. Summer Dream, aka:spider orchid, ,Brassia, grass : 30-80 cm height, leaf arrangement: alternate, leaf length: 30-40 cm, leaf width: 2-3 cm, leaf margin: entire and leaf: lanceolate, flowers: racemes, flower width: 7-8 cm, flower length: 25-30 cm flowering period: April - October, flower color: white yellow to reddish-purple spots.