- Flower nameCallianthemum anemonoides
- Scientific nameCallianthemum anemonoides
- AliasCallianthemum anemonoides
- Place of originEuropean Alps
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Overseas, Specific area
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May
What is Callianthemum anemonoides
Callianthemum anemonoides (scientific name: Callianthemum anemonoides) is an alpine perennial herb in the family Asteraceae, native to the European Alps. This species is endemic to the Limestone Alps in northeastern Austria.
General name: Callianthemum anemonoides, scientific name: Callianthemum anemonoides, Origin: Endemic to the Limestone Alps in northeastern Austria, Grass height: 10-25 cm, flower color: white to peachy, Flower diameter: 3 to 4 cm, flowering season: March to May.