- Flower nameCamellia Nanban-ko
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica cv. nanban-ko
- Alias南蛮紅, 椿, Camellia, ツバキ ナンバンコウ
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April
What is Camellia Nanban-ko
Camellia Nanban-ko, scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Nanban-ko, is a camellia cultivars. Wood is strong and durable, long term, very large flowers that bloom. Outside petal's number is 5 and dish-shaped with dark red, single-petalled. Is the bloom lion rises in the shape column of multiple dark red flag petal plate Center.
Common name:Camellia japonica 'Nanban-ko' , Scientific name:Camellia japonica cv. Nanban-ko , Camellia cultivars, flower color: dark red, Outside petal: single and standard column-shaped, to Central notch Lion, super large-flowered, Flower diameter:12~12.5cm, flowering period: from November to April.