- Flower nameErica hiemalis 'Christmas Parade'
- Scientific nameErica×hiemalis cv. christmas parade
- AliasErica Christmas Parade, Christmas Parade, Erica, クリスマスパレード
- Place of originGardening seeds
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, November, December
What is Erica hiemalis 'Christmas Parade'
Erica hiemalis 'Christmas Parade', scientific name: Erica×hiemalis cv. Christmas Parade , is a half-hardy evergreen shrub rhododendron of Erica's "Erica and her Maris (scientific name:Erica... × hiemalis)" of horticultural varieties. Harvest-early summer reach racemes from the stem tip, long tubular pink flowers bloom many on the ring.
Common name: Erica hiemalis 'Christmas Parade', scientific name: Erica×hiemalis cv. Christmas Parade, also known as: Christmas Parade , origin: horticultural species, height: 30-100 cm, flower color: light pink, flower head 3 cm, flower diameter:0.3cm flowering: from November to next April.