- Flower nameCamellia japonica 'Utamaro'
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'utamaro'
- Aliasウタマロ, 歌麿, 椿
- Place of origin breed of a natural seedling
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Park
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, November, December
What is Camellia japonica 'Utamaro'
Camellia japonica 'Utamaro' (Scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Utamaro') is a breed of a seedling,crimson squirting diaphragm in the pale peach, single blooming, cup shape, middle size, autumn bloom, flower size: 7 to 9 cm, flowering as of November.
The origin of camellia itself is Japan (Honshu - Kyushu), Taiwan and the Korean Peninsula.