- Flower nameBantams ylang-ylang
- Scientific nameCananga odorata var. fruticosa
- Aliasドワーフ・イランイラン, 矮鶏Ilang ilang, Dwarf ylang-ylang, チャボ・イランイランノキ
- Place of originIndia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What is Bantams ylang-ylang
Bantams-cananga odorata , scientific name: Cananga odorata var. fruticosa, is a tropical evergreen shrub of the Cananga genus of Annonaceae genus native to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and India'. Variant name 'fruticosa' is the meaning of shrubs. The Chanel No. 5 perfume ingredients.
Common name: bantams ylang-ylang, scientific name: Cananga odorata var. fruticosa, Also known as: dwarf ylang-ylang, origin: India, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, environment: tropical rainforest, living type: tropical Evergreen shrub, height: 1-2 m, leaf: oblong, leaf color: green, Leaf length: 10-20 cm, leaf arrangement: alternate, flower color: white → green → yellow → pale orange (die), Queen: twist long, drooping, from the axils of flowers needled the petal count: 9 photos, flower length: 6-10 cm, the stamens and pistils number: each number, aroma: flowers in strong fragrance, flowering stage: anniversary ,The fruit type: raw .material consists of 9 pieces as edible aggregate fruit, fruit color: black applications: Chanel No. 5.