- Flower nameJapanese bittercress
- Scientific nameCardamine regeliana
- Alias大葉種付花, Japanese bittercress
- Place of originKorea, Northeast China, Russia, Japan
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Rice paddies
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June
What is Japanese bittercress
Japanese bittercress, scientific name:Cardamine regeliana , is 2 year's grass of the Cardamine genus of the Brassicaceae. Stretched spikes from the stem tip upright by the roadside in the summer, a small white 4-petaled flowers bloom. The leaves of Rosetta is not, give the 1 times pinnate leaves at the base at the bottom. Small leaves long oval, and gaps in the shape of Palm. Is greater than the other leaflets leaflets. Hairy leaves and flowers.
Common name: Japanese bittercress, scientific name:Cardamine regeliana , Habitat: Hokkaido-Honshu-Shikoku and Kyushu,: rice field, plant 20-40 cm, flowering: April-June, flower, white, petal number: four.