- Flower nameClubmoss mountain heather
- Scientific nameCassiope lycopodioides
- Alias岩髭, clubmoss mountain heather
- Place of originAn Alpine belt in the northern hemisphere, such as Japan and southern Alaska
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Botanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Clubmoss mountain heather
Clubmoss mountain heather , scientific name:Cassiope lycopodioides , is an alpine evergreen dwarf small shrub of the Cassiope genus ,of the Ericaceae department native to Japan and southern Alaska such as an Alpine belt in the northern hemisphere. Are native to stick into the crevices of the rocks of the high mountains. About 10 cm in height, stem-like green. In the scale-like leaves, cross the opposite. Short branches out from the leaf axil. Stretch floral red and thin from the branches, one at a time, bell-shaped white flowers bloom in the drop-down. The tips of the petals 5 lobed and the 反ri返rimasu. 10 stamens, one flower. After the flower consists of fruit capsules.