- Flower nameFeather cockscomb 'Ki mono' series
- Scientific nameCelosia argentea 'kimono series'
- Aliasミニケイトウ, 矮性ケイトウ, ケイトウ, キモノ
- Place of originCultivated variety, (Asia and Africa)
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October, November
What is Feather cockscomb 'Ki mono' series
Feather cockscomb 'Ki mono' series ('kimono ' series, scientific name:Celosia argentea 'Kimono' series) is a feather cockscombof ultra dwarf type. Height of the plant is extremely low with 10-20cm, and half of the height of the plant is a spike. Flower color is rich such as red, yellow, orange and pink and is suitable for planting small flowerbeds and potted plants.