- Flower nameClematis 'Toki'
- Scientific nameClematis cv. toki
- AliasClematis ’Toki’
- Place of origin Horticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersNoble-minded
What is Clematis 'Toki'
Clematis 'Toki' (scientific name: Clematis cv. Toki) is a horticultural variety of clematis, a cold-resistant deciduous perennial plant that belongs to the family Ranunculaceae.
Strain: Early blooming large flower
Flower color: white.
Petal shape: round petals.
Flowering season: May-October.
Flower diameter: 12-15 cm
Flowering Style: Double-branched
Flower Size: Large
Common name:Clematis 'Toki', scientific name: Clematis cv. Toki, Origin: Horticultural variety, Vine length: 150-220 cm, leaf shape: 3 emergence double leaf, 2 times 3 emergence double leaf, wrap around other things with petiole, leaf edge: leaflet is completely related, leaf order: antibiotic, inflorescence: single life , Flower diameter: 12-15 cm, flowering period: blooming in all seasons from late April, flower color (actually dark blue): white, Flowering period: May to October, flowering direction: top, flowers Shape: Bell, Note: Toxic to foliage.