- Flower nameDelphinium lark spur
- Scientific nameDelphinium cv. magic fountain
- AliasDelphinium, magic fountain
- Place of originEurope and North America
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Garden
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersChing Ming
What is Delphinium lark spur
Delphinium magic fountain (scientific name: Delphinium cv. Magic fountain) is a cold-resistant perennial plant of the family Ranunculaceae, native to Europe and North America. It is an erratum delphinium that grows naturally in mountainous areas such as the Alps.
Generic name: Delphinium magic fountain, scientific name: Delphinium cv. Magic fountain, origin: Europe and North America, environment: mountainous areas such as the Alps Living type: Perennial (In Japan, treated as an annual plant), Plant height: 70-80 cm, Monophyll, Mutual, Leaf shape: Palm-shaped, wing-like splitting, Radial symptom flower, Amphoteric flower, Inflorescence form: Gross inflorescence to scattered inflorescence Inflorescence length: 40-50 cm, flower diameter: 7 cm, Flowering period: Anniversary (especially from May to June), Flower color: Blue / Pink / Purple / White, Flower bloom: double.