- Flower nameDianthus
- Scientific nameDianthus hybrids
- Aliasディアンツス, ダイアンサス, Dianthus
- Place of originGarden variety, Eurasia
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersBrave
What is Dianthus
Dianthus or Nadeshiko (scientific name: Dianthus hybrids) is a cold-resistant evergreen perennials of the family Caryophyllaceae. It is a flower planted in the garden in Japan. Flower color is various, such as white, red, pink, covered ring. Cut flowers and garden planting are used, and flowers are also edible. Repeated breeding and refinement, Shikizaki nadeshiko and many other varieties are produced.There are various flower language.Red one is said to be "brave." This comes from the flamboyant gaudiness and boldness.
Generic name: Dianthus , Scientific name: Dianthus hybrids, place of origin : Eurasia, plant height: 10~20 cm (beautiful pink dwarf species), 40~80 cm (high species of beautiful pink), plant height: 10~40 cm (Dianthus chinensis), inflorescence: 岐散 inflorescence, Flower size: 3 4 cm, flower color: peach, red, white etc, flowering period: anniversary.