- Flower nameErica colorans ' White delight'
- Scientific nameErica colorans
- AliasErica colorans, ホワイト・デライト, 'White delight'
- Place of originhorticultural varieties (South Africa)
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonApril, May, September, October, November, December
What is Erica colorans ' White delight'
Erica Collins 'white delight' (scientific name: Erica colorans ' White delight') is a half-Hardy evergreen small shruba native horticultural varieties of South Africa , Department Ericaceae, genus Erica . Thi is one varieties of Erica. Bell-shaped flowers are beginning to bloom is pure white, however with the passage of time comes with pink from the tip. The leaves are similar to Cedar leaves.
Common name: Erica colorans ' White delight', scientific name: Erica colorans cv. White delight, origin: garden variety, (South Africa), height: 20 to 60 cm, Flower color: white + partners peach, flower diameter:0.3cm, flowering period: April-December (6 months-Monday).