- Flower nameVanda Trevor-rathbone 'Back panther'
- Scientific nameV. sunray × v. gordon dillon ’back panther'
- AliasVanda, Trevor rathbone, Back panther, バンダ, トレバー・ラスボーン, ブラック パンサー
- Place of originGarden cultivar (Origin of vanda: Tropical Asia)
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersPrsonality
What is Vanda Trevor-rathbone 'Back panther'
Vanda Trevor Rathbone 'Back panther', Scientific name: Vanda Sunray × Vanda Gordon Dillon 'Back panther') is a varieties of "Vanda Trevor Rathbone". "Black Panther" is an exhibit by Mr. Yasunori Jimbo of Gunma prefecture.
Banda Trevor Rathbone is a garden cultivar crossing "Sunray" and "Gordon Dillon" which are two varieties in the evergreen perennial "Vanda" belonging to the Order Orchidaceae.
Bloom around the petals is bluish purple, the inside is white to pale yellow and blooms large flowers that contain dark blue purple spots in a mesh pattern. Column is yellow. It seems that the two sides of the side sepals look somewhat dark by the name 'Black Panther'. The flower language of Banda general is "personality".
Generic name: Vanda Trevor Rathbone 'Back panther', Scientific name: Vanda Sunray × Vanda Gordon Dillon 'Back panther', Place of origin: Garden cultivar (Origin of vanda: Tropical Asia), Living type: Evergreen perennials, Plant length: 100 to 150 cm, Living type: Heat resistant · Non cold-resistant perennials, Leaves: Alternative, Inflorescence: , inflorescence: raceme / unimodal, flower diameter: 8-10 cm, flower color: purple around the petals is bluish purple, inside is white to pale yellow with a dark blue purple spot in the network, flowering period: irregular period.