- Flower nameDuranta 'Takarazuka'
- Scientific nameDuranta repens
- Aliasドゥランタ, Duranta, Brazilian skyflower, golden dewdrop, pigeon berry, skyflower, ハリマツリ, 針茉莉, ジュランカツラ, タイワンレンギョウ
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, November
What is Duranta 'Takarazuka'
Dulranta repens (scientific name: Duranta repens), also known as Formosan goldenrod, is a variety of Duranta (scientific name: Dulranta). It produces light purple flowers.
Common name:Dulranta repens , scientific name: Duranta repens, aka: Durant, Duran Katsura, Brazilian skyflower, Golden dewdrop, pigeon berry, skflower, origin: s. Florida, Brazil, West Indies, height: place of phyllotaxis: opposite, whorled, crowding, leaf elliptic-lanceolate, leaf tooth, tooth, inflorescence shape: cone-shaped racemes, flowers 3-5 m,: axil, Apical, Corolla: joint venture with 5 crack, flowering period: April - May 11, flower diameter: 1-1.5 cm, flower: purple, fruit-berries, fruit-shaped spherical, fruit diameter:0.7cm, fruit color: yellow, Orange, seed number: 4-8 applications: trees, hedges, bonsai, leaves, stems, berries, flowers, medicinal