- Flower namePoinsettia 'monet early'
- Scientific nameEuphorbia pulcherrima cv. monet early
- Aliasショウジョウボク, Poinsettia, 猩々木, ポインセチア
- Place of originHorticultural varieties
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, November, December
- Language of flowersHoly wish
What is Poinsettia 'monet early'
Poinsettia 'monet early' (scientific name: Euphorbia pulcherrima cv. monet early) is a pink bracted variety with a shading pattern offered by DUMMEN ORANGE. 3 to 5 Compact size for pots, shipped November-December.
What is Poinsettia
Generic name: Poinsettia, Scientific name: Euphorbia pulcherrima, National flower : Madagascar, Place of origin: Mexico, Tree height: 30-50 (potted), 200-600 cm (direct planting), Flower (actually bracts color): red, yellow, white, peach, pale yellow and variegated, flowering period: November to the following year (in pots), leaf shape: oval shape, flower color (actually, bract leaf color): 50 cm (potted), 200 to 600 cm January, petal: none, flower color: yellow, appreciation period: October to next January, breeding: cutting.