- Flower nameHoya kerriii
- Scientific nameHoya kerriii
- Aliasシャムサクララン, Hoya kerriii, wax plant, Valentine Hoya, ホヤ, ラブハート
- Place of originSoutheast Asia such as Thailand and Laos
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Hoya kerriii
Hoya kerriii (scientific name: Hoya kerriii) is native to Southeast Asia such as Thailand and Laos, and it is a dwarf, epiphyte and succulent plant of the family Apocynaceae. Heart shaped leaves are sold in a flowerpot. It is also called "Love Love Heart" from its lovely heart shape.
General name: Hoya kerriii, Scientific name: Hoya kerriii, aka: Valentine Hoya, wax plant, Origin: Southeast Asia such as Thailand or Laos, Living type: Dwarf, epiphyte, Succulent plant, Tree height: 30 to 400 cm, Leaf shape: Heart shape, Leaf height: 6 cm, Leaf thickness: 0.5 cm, Phylogeny : To life, leaf color: green, green to yellow variegata, leaf edge: full edge, bisexual flower, radiation name, inflorescence: inflorescence inflorescence, flower diameter: 1.2 to 1.5 cm, inflorescence diameter: 5 cm, flowering period: June to September, Petal: Cylindrical joint flower, Fruit type: Buccal.