Hybrid tea rose
- Flower nameHybrid tea rose 'Atsuhime rose'
- Scientific nameHybrid tea rose 'atsuhime rose'
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Hybrid tea rose 'Atsuhime rose'
Atsuhime rose (scientific name: Hybrid tea rose 'achuhime rose') is a horticultural variety of a small shrub 'rose' in the family Rosaceae. These roses were selected as the centerpiece of the Kagoshima Fair held in the spring of 2011 by soliciting roses in the image of "Atsuhime" all over the country. It is a hybrid tea variety (HT), a woody, large-flowered, four seazon-flowered variety, with a high core of petals (high in the center of the flower, with the petal tips bent downward and pointed like the tip of a sword) and large, crimson flowers with a slight fragrance.
Species Name: 'Atsuhime rose', Scientific Name: Hybrid tea rose 'achuhime rose', Lineage: Hybrid tea, Height: 75-120 cm, Color: Crimson, Flowering Method: Sword petal high core, flower size: Large, Fragrance: slight, Flowering season: Four seasons, Flower Diameter: 10-12 cm.