- Flower nameIncarvillea delavayi
- Scientific nameIncarvillea delavayi
- AliasIncarvillea delavayi
- Place of originendemic to China
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Overseas, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Incarvillea delavayi
Incarvillea delavayi (scientific name: Incarvillea delavayi) is an alpine bulb plant in the family Bignoniaceae, which is endemic to China.
Native to the alpine plateau of Yunnan, China.
The flower stem is taken out from the center of the root leaves, the inflorescence is extended from the tip of the stem, and a white or pink funnel-shaped flower with a diameter of about 8 cm blooms from early summer to summer.
Generic name: Incarvillea delavayi, Scientific name: Incarvillea delavayi,
Place of Origin: Yunnan Province, China, Habitat Distribution: Plateau, Lifestyle: Alpine perennial (bulb plant),
Plant height: 30-50 mm, leaf shape: pinnate compound leaf,
Flower color: pink / white, corolla-shaped: funnel-shaped, 5 tips,
flower diameter: 7-9 mm, flowering period: June-July,