- Flower nameIpomoea coccinea
- Scientific nameIpomoea coccinea
- Place of origintropical America
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Garden, Botanical Gardens, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October
What is Ipomoea coccinea
Ipomoea coccineaa (Scientific name: Ipomoea coccinea) is an annual vine native to tropical America, belonging to the family Convolvulaceae. It produces small, star-shaped flowers in summer and autumn. The leaves are egg-shaped with a pointed tip.
Common name: Ipomoea coccineaa, Scientific name: Ipomoea coccinea, Place of origin: Tropical America, Vine length: 2-3 m, Flowering season: July-October, Corolla shape: Roth-shaped with a five-lobed tip, Flower diameter: 2 cm, Flower color: Red, white, pink, yellow.