- Flower nameChocolate Cosmos
- Scientific nameCosmos atrosanguines
- AliasCosmos atrosanguines, コスモス・アトロサンギネウス
- Place of originMexico
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Chocolate Cosmos
Chocolate cosmos (scientific name: Cosmos atrosanguines) is a semi-hardy perennial plant of the genus Cosmos in the Asteraceae family, native to Mexico. It is a semi-hardy perennial herb. The flowers have a subtle chocolate scent. It is relatively heat-tolerant and blooms from spring to autumn, so it has a long flowering season. 'Choca moka' is a garden variety that blooms four seasons. The language of flowers is "memories of love".
Common name: Chocolate Cosmos 'Chocamoka', Scientific name: Cosmos atrosanguines, Height: 30-40 cm, Flower diameter: 4-5 cm, Flower color: Chocolate, Use: Planters, potted plants, flowerbeds.