- Flower nameAnthurium
- Scientific nameAnthurium andreanum
- Aliasオオベニウチワ, Anthurium, アンスリューム, 大紅団扇, Anthurium andraeanum, アンスリウム アンドレアナム, Flamingo flower, Tailflower
- Place of originColombia
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersWorldly desires
What is Anthurium
Anthurium (scientific name:Anthurium andraeanum) is a non-hardy perennials of the taro Department Anthurium. It is flower looks like artificial flowers Flower (actually bracts colors) is is rich in red, peach, white, green, Brown, etc. Real flowers with meat hanging inflorescences. Bracts are similar to Calla, spathiphyllum.Green leaf is similar to taro leaf. The genus "Anthurium" is a coined word from the Greek words "anthosaura" (flower) and "oura" (tail), and it depends on expressing the inflorescences of "inflorescence like a tail". "Worship" of flower language is based on tropical-born, passionate color and heart-shaped Buddha bract image.Like anthurium, we use " special flower material" to summarize what is used as flower material.
Common names: Anthurium, Scientific name: Anthurium andraeanum, Another name: Anthurium andraeanum , Anthurium, Flamingo flower, Origin: Colombia, Ecuador living type: non-hardy perennial height: 30-50 cm, leaves, leaf: egg-shaped, leaf color: green, shaped inflorescence: spadix (spadix), Flower color: red, pink, white, Brown, green, purple, flower size: 5-20 cm, flowering: anniversary of fruit types: liquid fruit.