- Flower nameLaelia undulata
- Scientific nameLaelia undulata
- Aliasラエリア・ウンドゥラタ, レリア・ウンドゥラータ, Laelia undulata, Laelia, undulata, シェーンバキア・アンデュラータ, Schomburgkia undulata
- Place of originCosta Rica to Trinidad
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Overseas, Specific area
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, October, November, December
What is Laelia undulata
Laelia undulata (scientific name: Laelia undulata) is a native of Costa Rica to Trinidad and is an evergreen perennial orchid of the family Orchidaceae. It grows in tree trunks and big rocks. The stem grows long, the dark red purple side petals in the general inflorescence make 20 numbers of flowers bloom. L. Undulata is due to twisting of the side petals in the sense of" waving ". It is one of the parents of Lelia Sinjuku (scientific name: Lealia Shinjuku) together with Leilia superbiens (scientific name: Lelia Sperviencis).
Common name: Laelia undulata, Scientific name: Laelia undulata, Origin: Costa Rica to Trinidad, Lifestyle type: Evergreen perennials, plant height: 60 to 180 cm, flower color: dark brown brown to dark red flower, flower size: 5 cm, flowering period: on site Anniversary (Autumn to Spring in Japan), Remarks: side petals twist.