- Flower namePinata lavender
- Scientific nameLavandula pinnata
- Aliasレースラベンダー, Pinnata Lavender, ラベンダー・ピナータ, Lavandula pinnata, Fern lavender
- Place of origin Canary Islands
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, September, October
What is Pinata lavender
Pinata lavender (scientific name: Lavandula pinnata) is a semi-cold-tolerant evergreen shrub of the genus Lavandula, native to the Canary Islands. It is also called "lace lavender" because the leaves have lace-like cuts. Other race lavenders include Canary island lavender (scientific name: Lavandula canariensis).
General name: Pinata lavender, scientific name: Lavandula pinnata, Also: Fern lavender, Fernleaf lavender, Jagged lavender, Plant height: 30-60 cm, leaf color: grey-green, leaf shape: 2 times pinnate compound, Inflorescence length: 10 cm, flower color: bluish purple, aroma: weak, flowering period: blooming in four seasons (especially from April to October, excluding August).