- Flower nameOriganum 'Pilgrim'
- Scientific nameOriganum laevigatum 'pilgrim'
- AliasOriganum laevigatum 'pilgrim', オレガノ ラビエガツム ピルグリム
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Origanum 'Pilgrim'
Origanum 'Pilgrim' (scientific name: Origanum laevigatum 'Pilgrim') is a horticultural variety of Oreganum laevigatum, a cold-hardy perennial herb in the family Lamiaceae, native to Cyprus, Syria and Turkey. The leaves have a strong fragrance. It produces dark purple sepals and pink funnel-shaped flowers on arching, upright stems from early summer to autumn. It is drought tolerant. It is used as a culinary herb, ornamental plant and ground cover.
Common name: Origanum laevigatum 'Pilgrim', scientific name: Origanum laevigatum 'Pilgrim', Origin: Horticultural (Origin: Cyprus, Syria, Turkey), Grass height: 50-70 cm, Grass width: 45 cm, Flowering season: May-October.