- Flower nameAgave americana
- Scientific nameAgave americana,marginata
- Alias青の竜舌蘭黄覆輪型, 竜舌蘭, アガベ, アガヴェ, フクリンリュウゼツラン
- Place of originMexico
- Place of floweringSpecific area
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What is Agave americana
Agave americana ,scientific name:Agave americana , is the fleshy plant which a shrill irregularity entered to a blue agave of the Asparagaceae department agave genus native to Mexico. It makes Form of rosetta. consisting of the thorny leaves which the leaf is greatly hard thick, and are sharp on the leaf border. It is slow-growing, and the flower rarely blooms. When a flower blooms, It let lengthen a flower stalk from the interval of the rosette and bloom many pipe-formed flowers on the tip. After flower blooms, the plant dies.
flower name: Agave americana ,scientific name:Agave americana , a flower stalk: 6-8m, the leaf head: 1-1.5m, leaf width: 15-25cm, a leaf relationship: Scathing splinter existence, a star: Form of funnel, a color of a flower: White, light yellow, the number of the stamens: 6, the number of the ovaries: 3, a capital: 3 cracks.