- Flower nameLilium Oriental-Hybrids 'Manisa'
- Scientific nameLilium oriental-hybrids cv. manisa
- Place of origingarden plant
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Lilium Oriental-Hybrids 'Manisa'
Lilium Manisa' is a species of perennial Oriental hybrid Lily of the family Liliaceae. , genus Lilium of garden plant. Plant height 100-150 cm and prefer shade, saucer-shaped, flowers cover piece is a little anti-a, and aromatic landscape, flowering in summer-late summer the flower color is dark yellow perianth tip of the cantilever is pale yellow or white large flower flowers bloom.Pistil tip is blackened, the stamens are in thin yellow anther color is red.
Common name: Lily Manises , scientific name:Lilium Oriental-Hybrids cv. Manisa, origin, height: 100-150 cm flowering time: June-July, flower color: yellow, size 20-25 cm.