- Flower nameLivistona chinensis
- Scientific nameLivistona chinensis
- Place of originChina, Taiwan and Japan's Okiawa, Kyushu
- Place of floweringGarden, Seashore, Cemetery & Temple, Okinawa, Streets, Planting
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, September
What is Livistona chinensis
Biloo (scientific name:Livistona chinensis), China, Taiwan, Ryukyu Islands and Japan's Okinawa, Kyushu, is an evergreen tree of the Palm family, native to Shikoku. Leaves are torn, hanging tree grows. Flowers are greenish-yellow. Trees trees, leaves are fan material, buds and food.The fruiting period September-October.