- Flower nameButtercup oxalis
- Scientific nameOxalls pes-caprae
- Aliasオキザリス・セルヌア, Oxalls pes-caprae, Ohkibanakatabami, キイロハナカタバミ, オキザリス・ペスカプラエ, 大黄花片喰, Buttercup oxalis, Bermuda buttercup
- Place of originSouth Africa
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September
- Language of flowersNever forget you
What is Buttercup oxalis
Buttercup oxalis, scientific name:Oxalls pes-caprae , is a perennial plant of the oxalidaceae family of oxalis genus native of South Africa.From spring to autumn, yellow flowers very similar to oxalis (canopy) will bloom. Leaves are root foliage only, no stems and leaves. Leaves are green and dotted with purple brown spots. The difference between this species and the oxalis (scientific name: Oxalis corniculata) is that this species has a larger flower diameter, a leaf has purplish spots, and the leaves are root leaves.
Name: Buttercup oxalis, scientific name:Oxalls pet-caprae, aka: Buttercup oxalis, Bermuda buttercup, Oxalis Pescaplae, origin: South Africa, plant length: 15 to 30 cm, root leaves, leaf shape: 3 departure compound leaves, leaf color: purple brown spots are scattered in the green spot, leaf shape: Flower color: yellow, flowering period: April to September, fruit type: fruit type.